DBF Viewer 2000 Feature List
- View and edit all dbf file formats (Clipper, FoxPro, Visual Foxpro, dBase III/IV, dBase Level 7, HiPer-Six)
- Export DBF files to Excel(XLS,XLSX), CSV, TXT, SQL, SDF, XML, HTML, PRG, SQL file formats
- Export DBF to SQL script: MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- View, edit and export memo files (.fpt, .dbt, .smt)
- Command line generation for exporting dbf files
- Export from the command line with filter
- Very large DBF file support (> 4 GB)
- Auto table/character set detection
- Quick view mode
- Query by example (wildcards, expressions)
- Fastest delete of duplicate records
- Record View Mode
- Create/modify/print dbf files
- Optimize dbf file structure
- Replace in records.
- Replace in memo fields.
- Delete records via command line.
- Delete Empty records.
- Replace in dbf file from the command line.
- Pack records in dbf and memo file.
- Advanced sorting: by single field or group of fields in any order
- Auto open in share mode if file already shared.
- Import from Excel (XLS, XLSX, XLSM), DBF, CSV and Paradox files via GUI or command line.
- Command line generation for importing data.
- Recover deleted records
- Statistics information for each field (Min, Max, Average, Sum)
- Convertor OEM/ANSI
- Format commands: Upper, Lower, Capitalize
- Set Password for Edit commands
- Full customizable (Fonts, Colors)
- Read-only mode
- Multi-level undo and redo commands
- Automatic detection of URLs in the Memo editor
- Auto .DBF file association
- Supports MSI Installer
- Full Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2008 and 2016 (32/64-bit) compatibility
- Localization: German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian.
We Offer A Free Trial Version: Try DBF Viewer 2000, Risk Free.